(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan

To a Friend of Mine




Don't hold it to yourselves,
that's what I want from you. .
i know that you are strong but you should just share it with me. .
don't keep it as it'll burdened you more

maybe i'll not able to help you but,
i'll at least help to lessen the burden in your heart. .

you said no one care about you ??
how would you know that ?
did you ever asked someone about it ?
have you ever ask me whether I care or not ?

Try me . .
i'll help you however I could. .
If, you still think of me as your friend. .
let me lend you my shoulders and give you the warmth that you desired for long. . ^_^
FIGHTING !! 

0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE