(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan
i just have no idea what's going on around me
it is my fault ? or it is just His qada' and qadar. .
These musibah keep coming to me,,
bertalu-talu,, i don't know how to response to it anymore. .

4 months, Jan, Feb, Mac, Apr. .
4 elders died,,
Tok Cik,, Oyang Wo, Tok Che, Tok Ayah. .
why all of you got to go at times like this ?

Mom and baby brother keep going ti the hospital,,
always kena tahan there,,
why ? banyak sangat masalah dorang ?
tak boleh korang nak masuk hospital lepas setel semua masalah aku ?
lepas the shit PBS habis ?
sometimes, feel like killing myself. .
thank god, I still remember Allah,,

i still got a lot of things to do. .
I still have to deal with my PBS(s)
dah la my laptop ter format sendiri. .
just like,, what the shit is happening to me right now ?

i know that i have Allah that will always be by my side. .
I know that i would have you by my side, if
you're still alive *at least i hope so,

Rich, please, i hope you can listen to me right now. .
i want you to be by my side. .
i want you to encourage me like you used to. .
i want you help me while i'm in despair like now. .
i want you help calm me down. .
i want you to e the one that i can depend on. .
i want you to know that i will always love you. .
no matter what, when, and how
i just want you to know that even though it's already been 4 years
since then, i'm still love you, like i always do. .
i just need someone by my side to just encourage me. .  someone that can help release these pain in me. . please.. 

0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE