(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan

Isn't he cute,,
just like her kak long,, huhu,,

planned to name him Izz Ameer Rayyan..
of course after discussed with my beloved sisters
and my mom, so daddy, u just have to say yes,, :p

borned in 29th March 2013,, *same month as me, yeay
born tak berat sangat, in fact, the lightest among us with 2.82kg
at 6.55 pm,, almost Maghrib at that time,, same with my 3rd sister,,

He's gonna be spoiled a lot by his 4 sisters and
his parents of course, as he is the only son in our family, *for now :p

it's been 4 days since he was born but still, tak boleh balik lagi,
mom got high blood pressure, he got kuning,, poor my little brother,
but, jangka they gonna come home today,, *i wish so,
semoga my baby brother and mom selamat and boleh balik as soon as possible,, aamiin~

2 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE