(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan

Nobody knows its empty
This smile that I wear
The real me is left in the past
Because You have left me there

Nobody knows I'm crying
They won't even see my tears
When they think that I'm laughing
I'm still wishing You were here

Nobody knows its painful
They think that I'm strong
They say that this won't kill me
But I wonder if they were wrong

Nobody knows I'm praying
That You will change my mind
They think that I had let You go
When You left me behind
Nobody really knows what's going on inside here. . What this heart has been going through all this while. . When you finally gone for ever and will never ever be back. .


0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE