(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan
just received a shocking news that my grandad is about
to 'nazak' as my grandma called me last night. .
she said that he wasn't able to eat anything since last month. .
we're worried sick of him,,

we knew that he was admitted to the hospital last week for having TB,,
think that we might have to head to my kampung this evening,,
which means, gotta skip the school again,,
and this time, for 2, 3 days. .

actually, sayang nak tinggalkan sekolah at time like this,,
Fyi,, STPM result's gonna come out this Thursday
and I really hope that I'll get a good grade and pointer
hope that this incident that happen to my grandpa
didn't effect my coming result. .

just gonna doa so that my grandpa will be okay
and nothing bad would happen to him. .

0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE