(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan

It's hard for me to see you crying like that
It doesn't seem like you to be like that
sobbing like a little child wanting for his mommy

I don't want to see you being like that
at least, not for me, and not for him
the ones who cares about you,
like my own brother,,

Please awake from the nightmare,
he has gone for forever
it had almost been 4 years since the incident
i really hope that you'll get over it
and move on like others would

it would be good if he was still here,,
with us,, we don't need to be like this,

I love him
I loved him
I'm still in love with him

I do cried at nights, remembering him,
could not let go of one second
without thinking of him

Oppa,, plese stop crying,
let those unhappy moments be gone
don't let them be the boundary between you & the world
let the happy unforgettable memories stay with us
so that, we can move on, for the better life



0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE