(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan

think that the statement is true. .
so, please do talk behind my back. .

please do tell everyone how interesting my life is. .
and how boring your life to you. .

go and talk bad things to me
to my dearest friends so that they'll know
that you are jealous of my life story
and they'll never buy a word from you
because they know me more than you do. .



don't tell me that you're sorry
after we caught you
it's all too late. .

thanks for being such a
'real' hypocrite friend. .
you're so special cos you're the only one
who did this to me

thank you,,
dearest ex-friend



0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE