(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan

Oh Mak Datuk,,
tomorrow got exam to take,,
it's for the monthly test of my school,,
didn't know what to study
didn't know how to react
as, i didn't feel anything for it
as if it's not something important for me
ottoke ?? what should i do ?
to be in the mood of exam ?
why am I still watching the anime ?
please help me to focus & concentrate in my study
Eiyka,, I know you can focus in your study,, that's why you're taking the STPM,, I have faith in myself that I can survive STPM and continue with my degree one day,, and I shall start my new life, new hope, by NOW !! FIGHTING !! :p

0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE