(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan


I won't say " I'll never make you cry "
but, " I'll make you smile before your tears get dry "

I won't say " I'll never tell you a lie "
but if I do ,, I must do it for a reason ,, someday I'll tell you why. .

I don't say " We'll never have a fight "
but I'll say " I'm really sorry when I realize you were right. .

I don't say " Life together will be easy and bright "
but,, when things get tough,, I'll hold you tightly close to me. .

I got nothing to say
I got nothing more to prove
but,, always remember

I LOVE YOU FOREVER

This entry has been saved as draft for a seriously a long time. . so, can't remember where did I grabbed this fabulously sweet entry. . ^_^

0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE