(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan
Ini adalah surat cinta dari
seorang pelajar yang terlalu obses
dengan subjek Mathematics. .



My sweet straight line ,
Yesterday,
I was passing by your rectangular house
in trigonometric lane
There, my eyes with positive slope
felt orthogonally  on
your cute circular face ,,
conical nose and
spherical eyes

Before seeing you,,
my heart was a null set,
but when a vector from your eyes
at deviation at theta radians
made a tangent to my heart,,
I got differentiated. .

My love for you is a quadratic equation
with real roots
Now, you can only integrate me
back to my life. .

With my love
tending to infinity. .

Labels: ,


2 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE