(✿◠‿◠) Fareiyka Hasan (◕‿◕✿)


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Facebook TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Memey Credits

something

Template by Aqila Farah Zulkifli . Basecode by Yasmin.
Header by Fareiyka Hasan
Edited by Fareiyka Hasan
What If I fell in love♥ with you,
Will you accept it and make it true??


What If I can't make you smile today,
Will you know that I always try my best to make you smile everyday??


What If I lost my memory of you,
Will you make me remember each and everything that we had??


What If there is someone better than me out there,
Will you understand that I try my best to better than the other??


What If we separated far a distance,
Will our heart be close together??


What If die separated us,
Our love will live forever??


And what if all these things happen to you,
Please don't worry because
my love♥ to you is so true.


specially dedicated to someone that someday suddenly appear in my life and I will give my all to him ♥..i swear this time I mean it..♥

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top

REWIND ME THE PAST | MY SWEET FUTURE